My curly girl hair routine consist of the following:
1. Co-wash hair with Tressemme Natural Conditioner
(a) Detangle, masssage scalp, and rinse conditioner with cold water.
(b) Reapply Tressemme Natural Conditioner and leave in hair
2. Apply Mizani True Textures Curl Soft Leave in Conditioner
3. Apply Mixed Silk Elements Leaving In Conditioning Creme
4. Style hair as desired, diffuse with blow dryer or air dry.
This process reduces frizz, maintains moisture, and allows me to wear
my curls without re-washing for 5 days!
Night Time Routine
1. Place hair into a 3 pineapples using ouchless bans.
2. Spray water on each ponytail and add olive oil to seal in moisture.
3. Place bonnet on head and prepare for bed
4. If your scalp get dry at night, add a little bit of olive to your scalp
Morning Routine (2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th day hair routine)
1. Remove pineapple and bonnet
2. Using your hands shake hair out
3. If needed spray water on hair and add olive oil for moisture and shine
**I sometimes use gel to refresh my curls along with water and oil.
|My Hair June 2012|
1. Mizani True Texture Cleansing Creme
2. Mizani Moisturefuse Conditioner
3. Hair One with Argon Oil for Curly Hair
4. Mixed Silk Leave In Conditioning Creme
5. Mizani Curly Soft Leave in Conditioner
6. JOICO Hydrating Conditioner
7. Tresemme Naturals Conditioner
7. Organic Roots Hair Mayonnaise Deep Conditioner
8. Olive Oil and Soybean Oil Combo from Dollar Tree