Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Favorite Things for Spring 2012

There are lots of trends to follow in spring 2012, from the smoky eye, colorful accessories, to pops of color. Of these trends, my favorites include a bright red lipstick and a trendsetting fedora.

Red lipstick is in for spring! There are so many different kinds of reds. I recently found an inexpensive fiery orange at Walgreens for $1.69(Wet n Wild, Salsa Lessons). This color is all you need to set off your face. It makes people look at you and makes a colorful statement. I like that its bright but not clownish on my tan skin. The lipstick glides on very well and provides even color!

My other favorite is a tan and black ribbon fedora. This is a reoccurring spring/summer trend from 2011 but it is so stylish and adds a bit of couture to any look. I like wearing my hat with skinny jeans, and shorts! The featured hat's style reminds me of a Micheal Jackson video but it also very boho with the wicker texture. I found this at Forever21 for less than $10.00.

These two favorites also work well together and create a very cool and causal look!

No comments:

Post a Comment