Friday, March 9, 2012

My first glam bag! Happy/Sad Face

Ok so there is a beauty subscription program by make up guru Michelle Phan. The bag shown below is the February Glam bag. Items in the bag include

1. Dead Sea Premier Mask
2. X  Out Shine Control
3. NYX Roll On Shimmer - Full Size
4. Freeman Facial Hydration Mask
5. $100 NuMe gift certificate
6. Godiva Chocolate Bar
7. Little pink Bag with hearts.

This is a $10 per month program. But my first bag was not as exciting as I had hoped (sad face). The only products that I enjoyed using were the X Out Shine Control and Freeman's facial mask(happy face). Otherwise, I was disappointed. My March bag is on the way, so hopefully it will be much better. The program is supposed to provide at least one full size beauty product each month and several samples. However, you may not always like what comes in your cute little glam bag. Each bag has a theme and of course the little bag is great for storing makeup and other trinkets. This is also an inexpensive way to try new beauty products.

If you are interested checkout www.myglam.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment