Saturday, March 2, 2013

Twisted Twist Out! (Revisited)

This is my 4 day experienment with a twistout using various products.
 

Day 1 - Used Curls Unleashed Curl Defining Cream
(I didn't really like this cream but it did the job)
*Lesson Learned: My hair likes butters!*


 
Day 2 - Used Kinky Curly Knot Today and Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Hold/Shine Mist to Retwist.  (Retwisted with fair results but the shea moisture hold/mist seemed to dry out my hair) *Lesson Learned: I didn't need to add more product after day 1*:) - I should have just retwisted my hair!
 
 
Day 3 - Purchased Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter to Retwist Hair
(Retwisted with textures product and water - EXCELLENT RESULTS)
 
 
Day 4 - Retwisted using NO PRODUCT! (OMG AWESOME) and added a little bit of organic coconut oil for moisture and shine!


Overall, I really enjoyed this twistout. I learned that with my hair a butter goes a long way!  Also I only need to reapply product when my twist out truly gets out of control!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment